Monday, September 16, 2013

 Sasha Belle
Freelance Design & Event Planner
&
Aspiring Floral Designer


I have traveled the world seeking inspiration on what mattered most. Of all the places I've visited, of all the streets I've walked, the people I've met, I found Morocco would be my haven. I became inspired by their vibrant colors, intricate design and decor, old traditions, and warming hospitality. It was then that my passion for interior design and event planning began to cultivate. It was Morocco where I learned that every new day was a celebration of life.

Everything that deserved a celebration inspired my next event for my family and friends; surprise birthday parties, holiday events, even a ‘welcome home from work’ deserved a celebration for my love. There I was creating a party theme, invitations, a food menu, and of course my favorite, an exquisite dessert menu, and all on a budget. The creative process excites me most; it's all in the details. I am obsessed with handmade, homemade items, as they add value, originally, and one of a kind pieces to any event. Planning should never be limited on your budget but on imagination. I have learned that with a little bit of creativity all is possible.  

Faith and optimism led me to find a beautifully creative soul that shared the same interests and talents as I; planning events that people will enjoy and memories can be made. Her name is Adrianna Antonette, a baker and co-event planner. Together, we share with you our latest creation joined by love and light: Antonette Belle Events. We will showcase our work and share creative design ideas that any one of you, on any budget, can do yourself.

"The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate"
Oprah Winfrey. 

We are here to help you plan and enjoy the beauty of life.  
We dare you to celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment